Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Home Learning Tasks: Spellings and Maths Passports Happy Friday Peregrines! Today you should ask an adult to test you on the spellings words you have been learning this week. Please email me afterwards to let me know your score out of 10 CPayne@gastrells.gloucs.sch.uk On Monday, I will set new spellings for next week. Please also […]
- Home Learning Tasks for Maths: place value and calculating with money Hello Again Peregrines! Today I am going to ask you to have a look at these Home Learning Packs for Maths, which practice place value and calculating with money. If you do not wish to print off the pack (printing can be expensive!), just […]
- English Home Learning Task – Spellings Good Morning Peregrines! I hope you enjoyed planting your tomatoes yesterday! Thankyou to all those people who have been sending me photos of all the wonderful work they have been doing. You can email me at CPayne@gastrells.gloucs.sch.uk For your English task today, I would like you to write a […]
- Home Learning Task: Science, Art, Geography and English. Good Morning Peregrines! For our learning task today we are going to make the most of the Spring sunshine! Our Science topic this term is plants. You might remember that we learned about the life cycles of apples and daffodils in the Autumn Term. Today we are […]
- Home Learning Task for English Today I would like you to have a look at the Hamilton Home Learning Packs. You can read the stories on screen, listen to read aloud audio versions on line, and then do the activities. If you do not wish to print off all the worksheets, just do the writing […]
- Home Learning Maths Tasks for Tuesday Hello Again Peregrines! Thankyou to those people who have already emailed me examples of work they have done at home. It’s great to keep in touch and see what you’ve been doing. Today I am going to ask you to have a look at these Home Learning Packs for […]
- Home Learning Packs from Hamilton Trust Hello Peregrines! I have already set work for Monday for Maths, but for those of you that are willing to do a bit of extra learning, I am recommending these home learning packs from Hamilton Trust. There are daily packs for English and Maths for both Year 1 and […]
- Home Learning: Task 2 TopMarks ‘Daily 10’ On Line Maths Game For your Maths task today I would like you to practice your maths mental recall. ‘Daily 10’ is a great fun quiz activity to improve your performance in Maths Passports Tests that you could have a short practice with every day. You will need […]
- Home Learning Task 1: Weekly Spellings Words Hello Peregrines! Greetings from Mr. Payne! Well done for remembering to check our class blog! I will be posting learning tasks every day for you to complete with help from adults at home, so please check in each day to see what you need to do. The first task […]
- Peregrines came to school colourfully dressed as their favourite literary characters for World Book Day. What characters and stories can you recognise?