Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Peregrines were lucky enough to try out some new science games. The children in Osprey’s class have created some special science games to help us learn all about magnets. The children in Peregrines loved learning all about this topic and enjoyed playing the fantastic game creations. Well done and thank you Ospreys!
- Peregrines and Owls made excellent use of this wonderful sunshine. They put their walking shoes on and made their way up to Rodborough Common . They were able to see lots of different plants, animals and trees! After reaching our final destination, they were all rewarded with a yummy ice cream to cool them down.
- After a fantastic 3 art sessions, Peregrines have finally created their rainforest masterpiece. It looks absolutely incredible and all the children worked brilliantly! Thank you so much to Otis and Xander’s Mimi for helping us to out this display together. We have really enjoyed it!
- Peregrines enjoyed the lovely weather and embraced getting creative. They created some beautiful sketches of plants and trees around the school ground.
- Peregrines were challenged to make different number formations using stick. They had to create each the digit only using the number given e.g. 2 sticks for the number two. They worked brilliantly and used creative ideas to show their numbers.
- peregrines loved taking part in sports day. They showed great determination in the mini olympics and they were brilliant sportsmen and women in the afternoon races. They worked increasingly hard and had a brilliant day.
- Peregrines loved visiting Copsegrove farm. They spent the whole day exploring, building and creating. The children learnt all about different types of trees and made some delicious wonder wraps. They were brilliant ambassadors for the school and we are very proud of them.
- In maths, we have been looking at position and directional language. The children showed great team work when they had to blind fold their partner and direct them around difficult obstacles. The children challenged themselves by using specific vocabulary and they even used anti-clockwise and clock wise.
- Peregrines made the most of the sunshine by getting out and exploring Summer. They were using their senses to create a list of fantastic adjectives ready to create their senses poems.
- Stage 2 of our rainforest display. Peregrines started cutting out and finishing their designs for the rainforest. They have created some fantastic rainforest creatures and plants.