Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Hello Peregrines!I hope you’ve all enjoyed some sunshine and fun over your half term holiday. Some of you will be back in school this week, and I’m sure it will be great to see Peregrines friends again, even if it is slightly different to school as it was before. I will be continuing to work […]
- Happy Monday Peregrines! Last week I set you a challenge to create art using shapes, and, as you will see from the posts below, you have all come up with great ideas. Luchi made this smiley shape person, and Max created a colourful pattern. Molly made a boat on a bubbling sea, and Lola made […]
- Hello Peregrines! Listen in to the weekly podcast to hear new messages and find out about merit awards and team point totals for this week.
- Happy Friday Peregrines and happy last day of term. Thankyou for all the brilliant work you have been doing and sending in. It’s always great to receive it and see what you have been up to. Please send in your pictures for this week’s shape-art art challenge by the end of Friday. I have had […]
- Willo has sent in this picture of an enormous sum he has created, and he wants to know if anyone from Peregrines can work out the answer. I’m sure that some of you will be able to: Email me with your answer! email@example.com
- A message to start the week, to everyone from Mr & Mrs Payne
- Hello Peregrines! I hope you’ve all had a good rest over the weekend and are ready for action this week. You should now have received your home learning packs for Maths and English by email. You should also have received an email with Letters and Sounds from Mrs. Light, and ten spellings words. Please let me […]
- Hello Peregrines Artists! This week we are going to look at creating art using shapes. This will link in nicely with our work in Maths on symmetry and 2D shapes. Many famous artists have used the idea of geometric shapes, like circles and rectangles, in their art work in lots of different ways. Vassily Kandinsky […]