Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Hello Peregrines Artists! Thankyou to all of you who sent in fantastic pictures last week of a favourite character from a children’s story. I am very pleased to be able to share them here on our blog page. Ray did this excellent painting of Daisy, illustrated by Nick Sharrat. Ray has also done this great […]
- Hello Peregrines, We have somehow got to the final week of this very unusual term, and also almost to the end of our school year. So, I thought it would be good to look back at some of the things we did together in class. Looking back at photographs from our year, I realisem that […]
- Good Morning Peregrines! You should by now have received your home learning packs for Maths and English for this week by email. If you have not received what you should have, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org As it is the final week of term, and we are winding down as we head towards the Summer […]
- Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Emily Brown and an old grey rabbit called Stanley. And this is my drawing of them that I finished to day for our art challenge! Please choose your own favourite story character to make a picture of, and send it in to me before next […]
- Hello Peregrines artists! I am very pleased to be able to post lots of fantastic pictures this week, that you have sent in to show native British birds for our art challnge: Weekly Art Challenge: British Birds I was very pleased with the feedback about how so many of you have enjoyed learning about birds, […]
- Hello Peregrines Artists! Thankyou to all of you who sent in fantastic pictures last week of British birds. I will be sharing all those onto our blog page soon. This week I would like you to make a picture to show a character from a children’s story. It can be any character that you really like, […]
- Hello Peregrines Artists! Our art challenge this week is to create a picture of a bird found in the British Isles Weekly Art Challenge: British Birds So, I have been busy this afternoon doing my own bird picture. We have a bird table in our back garden, and just lately we have had lots of sparrows […]
- Hello Peregrines artists! I am very pleased to be able to post some fantastic pictures again this week that people have sent in to show Signs of Summer https://wordpress.com/post/peregrinesatgastrells.wordpress.com/3643 And again, I am very pleased with the variety of pictures and ideas that I have received. First of all, we have this giant summer ice […]
- Hello Peregrines Artists! Thankyou to all of you who sent in pictures last week to show a picture of a sign of Summer. I will be sharing those onto our blog page soon. This week we are going to look at making a picture which shows a bird that is native to Britain. Birds are everywhere […]
- Catch up with all the news, team points and merit awards for this week.