Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- This week we have been playing with some silly spaghetti. We have practised threading beads onto the spaghetti but we need to be very careful! We love the feel of the spaghetti running through our fingers. We have also been creating things using the play-doh and playing with the lighthouse role play. Advertisements
- Last week, we use puppets and pictures to retell the story of ‘The Lighthouse Keepers Lunch’. We also worked as a team to make lighthouses out of play-doh.
- This week we have been looking at the story, ‘The Lighthouse Keepers Lunch’. We have discussed the features of lighthouses and made our own from Lego!
- Last week the Owls made the most of the sunny weather and took ‘Hoot’ outside for a photo. Hoot is our class owl, who loves adventures! Each week, Hoot will take his adventure book and go home with one of the Owls to see where they live and explore with them. We’d love it if […]
- On Friday, the Owls had a great time acting as astronauts trying to stop the aliens from destroying earth with Cameo Kids. We found out a lot about the planets in space!
- Welcome to all the new children in Owls! Last week we all had our photo taken in the photo frame to mark our first day of school!
- Enjoying our refreshing ice pops today at sports day, Miss Smith was so proud of us all, we all worked so hard to earn points for our houses and cheered on all of our friends!
- Today we have been predicting if numbers are odd or even before halving them.
- We couldn’t wait to play some circle time games outside today with the sun finally shining!