Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Enjoying our refreshing ice pops today at sports day, Miss Smith was so proud of us all, we all worked so hard to earn points for our houses and cheered on all of our friends! Advertisements
- Today we have been predicting if numbers are odd or even before halving them.
- We couldn’t wait to play some circle time games outside today with the sun finally shining!
- Today we had a visit from Simon, Finnlay’s Daddy, we learned all about his amazing job! The owls sat beautifully to listen and ask questions and couldn’t believe that Simon had worked on the Paddington film! We feel very lucky to have parents so willing to come and be a part of our school day, […]
- Owls class absolutely loved being Ninja Warriors this morning, they cheered each other on and were so disappointed when it was time to let Peregrines class have a turn.
- Owls have been so excited to learn how to play dodgeball today with some of the older children. They got really involved and wanted to keep playing all afternoon!
- Swinging around at forest school today …
- Today we have been sketching self portraits and talking about similarities and differences. We loved using the mirrors to see our eye colour and check if we had eyelashes and eyebrows! I’m pleased to report all eyelashes and eyebrows were present and correct.
- Today we made boats using jar lids and then raced them down the slope behind the school, Mrs Hallett promised she wouldn’t get everyone wet but accidents do happen …💦💦💦