Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- The Owls had a fantastic time today at Westonbirt Arboretum! It was the first time the Owls had been on a coach as a class and a school trip together but they were amazing! They made the Owls team very proud! 🌟 At Westonbirt, the Owls were taken on a bear hunt! They followed all […]
- The Owls worked incredibly hard last week to perform their Minibeast play! They all looked fantastic in their costumes too! They all remembered their lines and their singing was beautiful! The Owls helped a lot to create the play, they created all their own parts and edited well known nursery rhymes to be their very […]
- This term the Owls have been reading the story “Superworm” by Julia Donaldson, they have then made up their own superheroes and created little adventure stories based on their characters! There were a range of characters from Catman to Super-Ostrich and all of the Owls used their imagination to think about the types of adventures […]
- Before the end of the Spring Term, the Owls went for a Spring Walk to try and find some signs of Spring! We found buds on the trees, seedlings sprouting out of the ground, some beautiful daffodils and blossom too! We had a fantastic time and enjoyed becoming spring hunters!
- It was so lovely to have the Owls back in school today! They had a lovely day and enjoyed spending lots of time playing with their friends in the play garden as well as during forest school! At forest school, the Owls had the chance to explore the area again and they were even lucky […]
- This week the Owls have been making a weather chart! We have been checking to see what the weather is like each day and today we decided to make some wind chimes! Have a look at the wind chimes that the children in school and at home have been making, they are all incredibly unique […]
- This week the Owls have been looking at the story “What the Ladybird Heard” by Julia Donaldson, however on Friday we found out that Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len had escaped from prison and were off to try and steal the fine prize cow again!! The Owls have been working incredibly hard to create their […]
- This week the Owls have had a challenge to create their own toy shops! Through this they have worked on their communication and language skills through explaining the products and working with one another to create the shop! They have also been working on their maths skills, through writing price tags, paying for items and […]
- The Owls have been absolutely loving Forest School! They have had a great time exploring their outdoor environment, learning about their surroundings as well as chilling out on the hammocks! Mr Meadows has even shown the Owls how to cook popcorn on the fire as well as toasting toffee apples! Some of our cheeky dinosaurs […]
- Finally the Owls met their missing dinosaur when it tried to climb through the classroom roof! Luckily it hasn’t yet managed to enter the classroom properly, but the Owls loved finding him and trying to figure out how to help him get through! Throughout the week, the Owls also had a lot of exciting activities […]