Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- This term the Owls have been reading the story “Superworm” by Julia Donaldson, they have then made up their own superheroes and created little adventure stories based on their characters! There were a range of characters from Catman to Super-Ostrich and all of the Owls used their imagination to think about the types of adventures […]
- Before the end of the Spring Term, the Owls went for a Spring Walk to try and find some signs of Spring! We found buds on the trees, seedlings sprouting out of the ground, some beautiful daffodils and blossom too! We had a fantastic time and enjoyed becoming spring hunters!
- It was so lovely to have the Owls back in school today! They had a lovely day and enjoyed spending lots of time playing with their friends in the play garden as well as during forest school! At forest school, the Owls had the chance to explore the area again and they were even lucky […]
- This week the Owls have been making a weather chart! We have been checking to see what the weather is like each day and today we decided to make some wind chimes! Have a look at the wind chimes that the children in school and at home have been making, they are all incredibly unique […]
- This week the Owls have been looking at the story “What the Ladybird Heard” by Julia Donaldson, however on Friday we found out that Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len had escaped from prison and were off to try and steal the fine prize cow again!! The Owls have been working incredibly hard to create their […]
- This week the Owls have had a challenge to create their own toy shops! Through this they have worked on their communication and language skills through explaining the products and working with one another to create the shop! They have also been working on their maths skills, through writing price tags, paying for items and […]
- The Owls have been absolutely loving Forest School! They have had a great time exploring their outdoor environment, learning about their surroundings as well as chilling out on the hammocks! Mr Meadows has even shown the Owls how to cook popcorn on the fire as well as toasting toffee apples! Some of our cheeky dinosaurs […]
- Finally the Owls met their missing dinosaur when it tried to climb through the classroom roof! Luckily it hasn’t yet managed to enter the classroom properly, but the Owls loved finding him and trying to figure out how to help him get through! Throughout the week, the Owls also had a lot of exciting activities […]
- Reading As we are all settled into the new term, I would just like to say how impressed I have been with the Owls reading. So many children are reading at home and loving it! They have enjoyed sharing their reading with the teachers in Owls and they have been working incredibly hard with their […]
- This morning, we received a letter from Miss Kelly, letting us know that she had seen the missing dinosaur! The Owls were so excited to go and find the footprint and to see where it was leading to! They were so creative and they all thought of different ways that we could measure the footprint! […]