Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Homework Maths – Fractions of amount worksheet (Due Wednesday) PHSE – Should children be allowed to eat junk food? (Due Wednesday) 100 Word Challenge You may want to think about including the following; Relative clause 2A sentence Ly or ing opener Think about the noun chain you are using. Task: Use the picture below to […]
- We worked collaboratively in pairs to create both series and parallel circuits. We used a range of components including a bulb, buzzer and motor. After this we drew our circuits, next week we will be learning about the specific circuit symbols.
- We had a fantastic time at Skillzone in Gloucester on Tuesday, here are some pictures of what we got up to.
- Homework Solve Emoji – maths worksheet (Due Wednesday) TTRS – 20 games on garage (Due Tuesday) Sentence openers worksheet (Due Wednesday) Spellings Group 1 – sea, dream, meat, each, scream Group 2 – reply, cry, terrify, multiply, sly Group 3 – basically, frantically, dramatically, magically, tragically, comically, actually, accidentally, occasionally, eventually Group 4 – […]
- Sparrowhawks were set the task of finding how much money each child would have raised from a variety of fictional fundraisers. They first had to count up the total, then divide the amount by the number of children who had raised it.
- Homework TTRS – Team Mr Muskett Vs Team Mrs Smith (Friday) PHSE – Think about the following for our debate next week – ‘Should children be given the right to vote in an election?’ (Wednesday) Reading – Read up to your given chapter in your group read (Monday) -Using a piece of A4 paper draw […]
- Gastrells 9 Cashed Green 1 After working on tag rugby in PE this term it was fantastic to take 13 Sparrowhawks to Cashes Green to play a competitive game. I was incredibly impressed with their passing, running with the ball and overall teamwork. A particular well done to those who were playing their first ever […]
- We transformed ourselves into woodland creatures using pictures and natural materials that we found around the school site.