Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- We’ve had a fabulous day baking and crafting, ready for our movie. Take a look at our crispy Christmas puddings!
- Hi everyone. On Thursday, we will be having a PE type lesson outside, which will involve getting muddy! Please send your child into school with spare clothes (long sleeves and trousers). If you’re happy, they can use their PE kits if they are appropriate, as we will not be needing them Friday. Miss Kelly 🙂
- WOW!! Guys you absolutely smashed the singing today, I am so SO proud of you all! Thank you for working hard and singing your hearts out- I can’t wait for your parents to see the final thing. Have a lovely rest over the weekend, we will be filming the scenes on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,… […]
- Apologies for forgetting the date! We would like to start filming on Monday 30th November, so please could costumes be brought in by then. Please feel free to email if there is a problem at all☺️
- We have started putting costumes together at school and have found a great mix of clothes! We would ideally like some help from you guys with the following items; Narrators- Back trousers/black leggings, white shirt, bow tie. Courtiers, Cronies and King- Suits/smart-wear e.g. trousers, white shirt, tie, top hat, monocle, cane (these are suggestions!) Cronies… […]
- We are currently having great success in our maths passports. We are putting a big focus on times tables in class and the children have challenged me to learn my 17 times tables, if they learn a set table themselves. I don’t mind what method they use to learn them, but we are going to… […]
- Exciting news- rehearsals are under way!! Please could you help your child to learn their lines and pronounce all the words. We will be filming it so I’ve told them there’s no pressure but it would help them to learn their lines sooner rather than later. I will be putting the costume list up tomorrow🙂
- Hi to those who are at home! We are spending lots of time competing in the TTRS championships this week, so please spend lots of time on this! (This is the homework for the class this week too). In English, we are watching Danny Macaskill, The Ridge, and writing ‘show not tell’ sentences. These explain… […]
- Hi Everyone! Just a couple of notices for you; -The homework is being given out today, as I want to ensure we have secured the learning in class first. We have started column subtraction with exchanging/borrowing, so it’s really important they understand the method correctly. It is due in Wednesday 11th November. -The trip next… […]