Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- We have been looking at data handling in maths, line graphs in particular. We have used the data below to make a line graph and included 2 facts (e.g. what the hottest and coldest month is). The data below shows the average temperature throughout the year in Jamaica. Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun… […]
- Due to the weather forecast, we are rearranging our art walk for after half term. Therefore, please bring in any leaves you have collected tomorrow instead!
- Hi Sparrowhawks For your homework, I would like you to research about one of the following people; Jhaniele Fowler (netballer), Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (track athlete), Bob Marley (musician), Princess Campbell (nurse), or Chris Gayle (cricketer). This MUST be in school by next Wednesday for our lesson, as you will need all your research. The more research… […]
- Following our topic ‘The Lighthouse’, I would like you to design your own lighthouse (2D) on paper. You can use computer software or do it by hand, using pencil crayons, felt tip, paint etc- it’s your choice. I would like to say well done to those who have paid particular attention to the care and… […]
- We have been fortunate to secure some art lessons with Mrs G this week and have been learning to print! Have a look at our work inspired by our English topic, The Lighthouse.
- I’m not sure why it didn’t upload last week- sorry all!
- You all know the homework (you’ve been brilliant at listening in class!) but I’ll pop it here anyway. You need to choose an Italian dish and create a recipe page fit to appear in a cookbook. It would be excellent if you cooked it too, but this is an optional extra. I will put Mr… […]
- Just a reminder (the class have been told already) that the spelling test this week will be on Thursday. I will be putting the Italian homework on here tomorrow, just to avoid confusion (homework will always be set Wednesday to Wednesday).
- Please read by Thursday 1st October The Accidental Prime minister- FinishThe Parent Agency- top of page 218The Magic Finger- FinishBills New Frock- finish page 81There’s a Werewolf in my Tent- finish page 199A Boy called Hope- finish page 211Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- finish chapter 24Sir Gawain and the Green Knight- FinishThe Twits- Finish