Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Spellings – To be tested on Monday 17th June Group 1 – enough, young, touch, double, trouble, country, courage, rough, tough, cousin Group 2 – antiseptic, anticlockwise, antisocial, antidote, antibiotic, interrupt, intervene, interlude, intermediate, international. 100 word challenge – To be posted as a comment below before Tuesday 18th June (8:45am) Use the picture […]
- We had a great P.E session today where we played throw golf for the first time. The children had to battle a rather hilly course which would change even the best golfers but they all had great fun.
- Today in art we focused on only painting what we could see from our perspective. It was great to look at how each of the paintings came out different at the end. It was great to see some fantastic use of colour after our lesson last week.
- Spellings – To be tested next Friday Group 1 – address, busy, business, heart, fruit, breathe, strange, complete, extreme, forwards Group 2 – strength, length, purpose, history, different, difficult, separate, suppose, therefore, knowledge Maths – Finding change worksheet (Due Wednesday) – 10 games on sound check TTRS Play – To continue with learning your script […]
- Today in art we investigated primary, secondary and tertiary colours and how we can use them to match colours of everyday items.
- Your challenge this week is to use the following words within your 100. Antique, remember, fortune, distance, snatched You can write your 100 words in whatever way you choose but please post as a comment below. Here are a few things you may want to think about including; A range of openers Powerful vocabulary 2A […]
- Today in Spanish the children made Easter cards and translated their messages for loved ones into Spanish.
- It was amazing to be able to hand out so many prizes this morning for all the fantastic reading that has been going on this term. Lots of the children took home new books after either completing either one or two rows on their book bingo cards. We even had 6 children who completed their […]
- Well done to the 3 children in Sparrowhawks who represented Gastrells at the Panathalon Challenge on Friday at Stratford Park.