Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- We transformed ourselves into woodland creatures using pictures and natural materials that we found around the school site.
- Rather than leaving as normal for the weekend at 3:15 on Friday Sparrowhawks stayed at school for a night of activities and a sleepover at school. The children cooked their own tea, played team building games, went for a night walk, played games in the dark outside and enjoyed a film before bed.
- Gastrells 5 Callowell 4 Well done to the Sparrowhawks who competed for the school netball team after school in a fantastic game on Monday. I was so impressed to see everyone work so hard as a team and played better and better as the game continued.
- Our morning task this week has been to solve and continue number sequences. Today we had a go at creating some of our own and sharing them with the class.
- It was great to be able to take a small group shopping this afternoon for everything we are going to need for our class sleepover tomorrow night!
- Homework Reading – Read up to page…. in your new reading book. (Tuesday) Maths – 40 games on garage on TTRS (Wednesday) PHSE – To think about our topic of our next debate ‘Should children have to wear school uniform?’ (Wednesday) 100 word challenge To be posted as a comment below before Friday 15th November. […]
- Today we had an amazing P.E lesson learning to play rugby in the rain. The children developed their handling skills, whilst working as a team and getting rather wet and muddy. Look out for the video highlights coming soon!