Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- We are looking forward to sharing our incredible artwork with everyone at parents evening after half term.
- A huge congratulations to our Y3/4 netball team who were crowned district champions this week. The team played consistently at a higher standard throughout the tournament scoring over 35 and conceding just 5 times.
- This term we have been focusing on improving our pencil drawing of faces and recently we have looked at capturing different expressions. Here are some of our favourite pieces so far.
- Homework Maths – Fractions of amount worksheet (Due Wednesday) PHSE – Should children be allowed to eat junk food? (Due Wednesday) 100 Word Challenge You may want to think about including the following; Relative clause 2A sentence Ly or ing opener Think about the noun chain you are using. Task: Use the picture below to […]
- We worked collaboratively in pairs to create both series and parallel circuits. We used a range of components including a bulb, buzzer and motor. After this we drew our circuits, next week we will be learning about the specific circuit symbols.
- We had a fantastic time at Skillzone in Gloucester on Tuesday, here are some pictures of what we got up to.
- Homework Solve Emoji – maths worksheet (Due Wednesday) TTRS – 20 games on garage (Due Tuesday) Sentence openers worksheet (Due Wednesday) Spellings Group 1 – sea, dream, meat, each, scream Group 2 – reply, cry, terrify, multiply, sly Group 3 – basically, frantically, dramatically, magically, tragically, comically, actually, accidentally, occasionally, eventually Group 4 – […]