Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- What a year, Eagles! You’ve been a brilliant class to have the chance to teach and I hope you have some great memories of your last year here – I certainly do. Have a fabulous summer and I wish you all the very best of luck in whatever you do next year; show them what […]
- Brilliant performance Eagles, you did a fantastic job – proud of all of you. Looking forward to tomorrow!
- Eagles have been working hard all week on the play; we don’t want to give away too many secrets but here are a few pictures below. If you have any last minute questions regarding costumes, I’ll be on the playground on Friday evening after school, or after cross country on Thursday.
- As we all force those last items into the bag, here are the last few bits of information, in case the note didn’t make it home ( I found two copies of the letter on the balcony on Friday!) Arrive at 8.45am as normal tomorrow to leave things in the school hall; we’ll be on our […]
- This week Eagles led orienteering and activities for 4 classes across the school; this turned out to be harder than it looked but they did a great job planning, explaining and encouraging. Well done all of you! We have also tried ultimate frisbee and taken part in 3 hotly contested fixtures against Goshawks (dodgeball) and […]
- We kicked off sports in energetic fashion with a skipping workshop – congratulations to Mabel who topped the table with 178 skips in 2 minutes!
- Based on the day out last term, Eagles spent a day outside designing orienteering courses. Each course featured a series of different challenges for competitors to complete and we hope to lead these for the rest of the school during sports week next term. Maybe an afternoon challenge for parents?!
- Max and Harry enjoyed a memorable morning today at Renishaw’s R&D facility in Wootton Under Edge. For the final, the challenge was a tricky one; 1 hour to build an articulated robotic arm to hold a surgeon’s tools! Well done both for your teamwork on the day.
- A huge well done to everyone in Eagles for your focus and hard work this week: you kept going right to the end and did yourselves proud. Keep it up for the rest of the year as we have plenty to look forward to!
- Great to have some new runners from Eagles this term – two sessions and two rainstorms to kick off summer so far!