Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- …So not quite what we were expecting to be doing, but not to worry…the Eagles Camp out is on! Dens, tents and ‘others’, here is what you’ve been up to…
- The padlet has taken on a life of it’s own! It’s still active, so if you think of a good idea, post away…
- A copy of the email you will have (hopefully) received today: Hi Eagles pupils and parents, I wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello, thank the lord for the sunshine, and that we haven’t forgotten you! It’s been a crazy week but thank you for all the great responses to the things […]
- Our first online merit assembly is up, with your host, Mr Muskett !
- We’ve been using some mapping technology and a spot of guided reading to map Icarus’ last movements before his untimely end! These will hopefully feature in our news reports later on: Bea Alex Eli Leo Leonie Luke Joe
- Good morning Eagles – all tasks have gone up on seesaw and here’s a summary for you: Maths: A choice of problem of the day a choice of 2 arithmetic sheets – Extension Test / Multiplying fractions (with exciting video) Writing: Box up your Icarus news articles Geography: A crash map of Icarus flight from […]
- Good morning Eagles ! Your tasks are now up on Seesaw – more pictures for the blog are needed and you have plenty of chances today! Don’t forget to continue your science investigation, choose the maths paper you want to do and tag your work in the correct folder. You have 5 minutes until Joe […]
- Ash’s sundial Leo’s sundial Luke’s sundial Well done to Joe for the first upload! (url below) Joe builds a sundial – pt 1 Joe’s sundial pt 2 Charlie’s sundial – a solid base! Drop me line on seesaw to give me permission and I’ll post your examples too.
- Good morning Eagles! Hope you’re all well… 1. All your activities for today are now on Seesaw – don’t forget to tag your responses and send me any interesting photos for the blog; we’re a bit lacking in pictures at the moment! Place a comment on them to make this clear I can use them. […]
- Thanks everyone who responded with learning and photos today – my inbox was busy! You had some great pieces of learning today – it would be great to share it with everyone so drop me a note if you have any photos you’d be happy to share on this site. I’ll be in touch again […]