Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- For maths in class this week, we are applying multiplication and spot of division to measuring volume. Please could you source and bring in to school an item of food packaging – preferably empty! It should be: a solid shape – no bags or unusually shaped punnets either cuboid, triangular or cylindrical – a tin of […]
- Vocabulary for the circulation system Today Eagles have been sharing our concepts on how the circulation system works; we have posted them electronically which you can follow on the link above (and add to if you wish!)
- Eagles Class, this week could you please: Complete the multiplication booklets you have been given. Read up to at least page 20 of your new home readers. Please find out the meaning of any new vocabulary, and have your four questions ready for your group discussion next week! Group discussion and feedback will be given from […]
- On Thursday we were joined by Mark constabulary who taught Eagles a little more about the importance of staying safe on the internet and specifically what – and what not – to share online. It left us all thinking carefully about our digital footprint and Mark will be back with us later in the year […]
- Two teams from Eagles represented Gastrells today at the Stroud handball workshop; an hour of training drills led by Great Britain players followed by 6 8 minute games against other schools in the area. Congratulations Gastrells Team 1, who went unbeaten throughout their games, however today was really about learning a new sport, taking pert […]
- I’ve finally located the pictures from our dissection a few weeks ago! We split into two groups and examined the lungs, kidneys, heart and trachea (the long pipe that brings the air you inhale to your lungs.) Eagles got stuck in brilliantly and had some excellent questions to ask; we were also able to get some truly hands on […]
- Here is an example of the method we have been studying this week to multiply larger numbers. You don’t have to use it for your home learning, but it is a useful starting point if you need some help.
- Please read your book and have DIAL questions ready for the chapters you have agreed in your groups This week you have a 100 word challenge on the painting below. it doesn’t need to be a compete story! Concentrate on what you see in the painting and think about which skills you can show off! […]
- Eagles teamed up with the rest of the school for a giant daily mile this morning; thanks and well done to our sports leaders for helping the event run smoothly with a well marked course and energetic warm up!
- Please remember to find the meaning of your spellings – Electrons your test will be delivered next week by definition (not the word!) Electrons Protons man-eating […]