Our Teaching Team
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- Yesterday we spent a fascinating afternoon listening to Lisa Thompson, author of Goldfish Boy (amongst others), who talked to a live audience about her life and inspiration for writing. A few of us also managed to get on the microphone to ask some questions.. Advertisements
- Eagles have spent the last week learning how the stock market operates and investing a fictional £5000 in real companies listed on the FTSE 100. We’ll be applying maths and creating spreadsheets to track their performance over the term. In the space of one week we’ve had some big winners and one or two losses […]
- Thank to Leo who planned and delivered an origami lesson for Eagles today. The task was challenging to say the least, so well done for your clear instructions and patience.
- Eagles team up with Peregrines every Monday to improve reading, share and enjoy books together – see below!
- Spellings for this week are as follows: Protons inactive, incorrect, inaccurate, insecure, indefinite, incomplete, infinite, inedible, inability, indecisive Electrons advice, advise, device, devise, licence, license, practice, practise, prophecy, prophesy Please make sure you understand the meaning – and the difference between – these words!
- Welcome back to the class of 2019 – 2020! Today we have been getting to know each other with some team building, skyscraper construction and speaking and listening (involving a stick and some watermelon). I hope you’re all looking forward to a great year.
- What a year, Eagles! You’ve been a brilliant class to have the chance to teach and I hope you have some great memories of your last year here – I certainly do. Have a fabulous summer and I wish you all the very best of luck in whatever you do next year; show them what […]
- Brilliant performance Eagles, you did a fantastic job – proud of all of you. Looking forward to tomorrow!
- Eagles have been working hard all week on the play; we don’t want to give away too many secrets but here are a few pictures below. If you have any last minute questions regarding costumes, I’ll be on the playground on Friday evening after school, or after cross country on Thursday.
- As we all force those last items into the bag, here are the last few bits of information, in case the note didn’t make it home ( I found two copies of the letter on the balcony on Friday!) Arrive at 8.45am as normal tomorrow to leave things in the school hall; we’ll be on our […]