Our Teaching Team
Jacob Muskett – Class Teacher
Rachel Smith – Teaching Assistant
Checkout our latest posts from our class blog below or just hit to button to get to our complete blog. It’s the best way to get the most up-to-date information about what we are up to and also has some great images – so dive in!!!
- This term Y6 have been developing their gymnastics by looking to improve their balance, control and flexibility. Over the last 4 P.E sessions the children have worked in groups of 3 or 4 to choreograph their own synchronized gymnastics routine, we hope you enjoy watching them.
- Hi Eagles, I hope you have a great half term below is your homework. Spellings: shoulder, smoulder, mould, thrown, known, blown, window, shallow, soul, poultry (These are now on Spelling Shed) – To be tested on Friday 6th November Reading: You should all have chosen a reading book to complete over half term, please make […]
- On Thursday we were fortunate enough to have our annual clay session with local ceramicist Julie Fowler, albeit over Zoom this year. Having spent time beforehand researching South African shapes and patterns, animal designs and quotes Eagles worked incredibly hard over the course of 2 hours to create these superb clay plates. We are now […]
- Throughout World Awareness Fortnight Eagles have been studying Nelson Mandela, where they have learnt about his life and role he played with ending of apartheid in South Africa. Art – In art the children combined a number of skills including printing, collage, paint, pen and pencil work to create these striking images of Mandela. English […]
- Set on Friday 16th October Project – As part of Black History month and in relation to our class work on Nelson Mandela I would like you to choose a black person who you believe has made a positive impact on the world to research. You can present your research in a format of your […]
- Today we Mrs Kelly come into class from STEMworks who delivered the K’Nex challenge. This year the Y6’s had to design and build a castle which was strong, could defend itself and include a moving door.
- This term in English we have been learning to write with suspense and were inspired by a haunting image of a tunnel for this piece of writing. In Art, we have been focusing on the skill of of perspective and creating depth through their use of shading.
- Set Friday 9th October Reading: Continue reading up to your given page in your group reading book and write 6 vipers questions – remember to use the question stems in the back of your purple book. (Due Thursday) Spellings: These are on the blog and on SpellingShed for you to practice. (To be tested on […]
- Apologies Eagles, your homework should have been posted last Friday, i’m not sure why it didn’t post. Please just focus on your reading and spellings for this week and you will be set a write homework and maths task on Friday. – Mr Muskett Reading: Please make sure you have read up to your given […]