Our school uniform is intended to be both smart and practical for children to wear. We hope that it will make life easier for parents as well of giving children a sense of identity with Gastrells. All items of uniform are available at Batemans Sports in Stroud.
- Green v-necked sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with our Gastrells logo
- Gold polo shirt embroidered with our logo or plain from other local suppliers
- Grey school style trousers
- Grey school style shorts for warmer weather
- Children may wish to wear a grey skirt or skort instead of trousers or shorts, or a green and white or yellow and white striped or checked school style dress in the summer
- Low heel shoes or sandals. These should be suitable for school wear and provide adequate support (not trainers, sling backs, crocs or slip on mule-style sandals)
- Socks/tights to co-ordinate with the uniform
- School baseball hats with or without neck flap are available for wearing in strong sunshine
Outdoors: Green fleece-lined waterproof jacket with school logo (optional)
- Plain T-shirt in team colour:
- Haresfield – bottle green,
- Painswick – royal blue,
- Selsley – golden yellow
- Plain black PE style or cycling shorts
- Trainers or plain black daps for years R to 2
- Trainers for years 3 to 6
- Tracksuit/joggers for colder weather (not loose or flared). Hoodies are available from Batemans for PE use only
- Drawstring bag for PE kit
- Bookbags for YR to Y4 backpack for Y5 and Y6 if preferred
We would be grateful if parents could ensure that the childrens hair is of natural colour only and of a sensible style. Long hair should be tied back in the interests of safety and hygiene.
Children should not wear jewellery (necklaces, brooches, earrings etc.) to school. Where earrings cannot be removed from pierced ears, only a small stud should be worn in the interests of safety. Earrings must be removed or taped for P.E.
Make up and nail varnish should not be worn to school.
PLEASE CLEARLY NAME ALL CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT.